- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without nexttopdog.com's prior written consent.
Next Top Dog Policies, Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Refer to services and pricing details listed on nexttopdog.com
Next Top Dog offers resume and career related services based upon package offerings or additional consulting as agreed upon by Next Top Dog and client. If client requests services other than package or offerings stated on the site, then the client must submit requirements in full in writing. Upon request, Next Top Dog will submit a quotation for services requested. Once client and Next Top Dog sign agreement, work will commence.
Shipping and Handling
At this time, Next Top Dog is committed to the environment and will email final product.
If client has special hard copy requirements and elects to pay for shipping and handling, based on agreement with Next Top Dog, then Next Top Dog will ship final product (resume, career plan) to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, Next Top Dog ships final product to Canada and Mexico, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for any final product ordered on this Web site pass to you when the final product is delivered to the shipping carrier. You may return damaged final product within 10 days of the original purchase date for a full refund of shipping charges. Next Top Dog will email the content for you to prepare hard copies.
We respect your privacy. Therefore we never share or sell your personal information with any third parties. Any information collected through this site is intended to be used for this transaction only. Your personal information is secured via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Technology.